Writing Center Tutor
Company: St. Clair County Community College
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: November 13, 2022
Job DescriptionPart-Time Tutor - Writing CenterThe Achievement
Center is seeking students with the ability to tutor for both 100
and 200 level writing courses.Pay Range: $10.00 per hourDuties and
- Maintain world class customer service to students, staff, and
- Provide individual and/or small group tutoring sessions.
- High ability to multi-task.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Be able to tutor students in the subject (s) approved.
- Provide a professional image of SC4.
- Maintain accurate record of tutoring sessions.
- Perform other duties as needed.Qualifications:
- Overall "3.3" or higher GPA in writing courses.
- An "A" or "B" in all college level writing courses.
- Knowledge of course content and ability to adapt tutoring to
tutees' learning style.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to be punctual, responsible, and flexible.
- High degree of social and communication skills.
- Proof of degree.If you are interested in becoming a Writing
Center tutor, please select the "Apply" option below.
Keywords: St. Clair County Community College, Warren , Writing Center Tutor, Advertising , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!