Automotive Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Bartech Staffing
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Job Description If you are an experienced Automotive Digital
Marketing Specialist looking for a position with a leading company,
Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients
include some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has
a need for a Automotive Digital Marketing Specialist. This is a
contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to
transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If
you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested
in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading
company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to
work in the US for immediate opening. For this opportunity, the
successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing
as a W2 employee while providing services to our end
client.Automotive Digital Marketing Specialist Job Responsibilities
Your specific duties as a Automotive Digital Marketing Specialist
- This position is responsible for leading CGI asset development
and shop/buy tools (Configurator, Visualizer, Inventory, etc.) and
assisting with website content development for Chevrolet. The
Assistant Manager will also aid in creating a world-class website
experience, including strategy, creative development,
implementation and management of related brand experience platforms
- This individual should have a passion for and deep
understanding of website UX, CGI asset development, creating
target/audience specific content, driving traffic through SEO, and
an obsession with measuring to improve performance. The ideal
candidate will leverage research, analytics and have a
customer-obsessed mentality to assist with the development of new
and innovative digital content and tools.
- The position reports to the Digital/Website Manager and is part
of the Chevrolet Brand Experience team.
- Business group
- Surrounding team & key projects
- Purpose of this team
- Motivators for this need (i.e.-special projects/general
- This individual will lead the shopping tools (BYO Inventory,
etc.) for Chevrolet Marketing.
- This person would be the program lead for CGI asset
- Would be responsible to work on the strategy and implementation
of website content.
- This individual will be backfilling due to the contract worker
ending their own assignment.
- Typical task breakdown and rhythm
- Interaction level with team
- Work environment description
- Chance for flex hours or remote
- Chance for extension later
- Confirm if group participates in GM Contract Worker Shutdown
daysAutomotive Digital Marketing SpecialistJob Requirements As a
Automotive Digital Marketing Specialist you must represent our
company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go
above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly
detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and
problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display
excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- 8+ years digital marketing/digital content experience, with
deep knowledge of CGI and user experience (UX) design.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Marketing, Business Administration, or
- Previous experience working on a consumer facing website
- Automotive experience - preferred
- Passion for the digital space with strong knowledge of digital
trends and ability to innovate.
- Has a strong understanding of CGI, complex IT systems or web
operations, work processes and/or applied digital solutions. Has
worked on CGI in a client or agency capacity.
- Developed organizational skills including the ability to
prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet
- Experience leading multiple internal/agency partners and
collaborating closely with them to bring your vision to life.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams
across a large organization.
- Experience with usability testing, A/B testing, and translating
user insights into site improvements.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to digest site
metrics and turn into recommended actions.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital creative, digital media,
- Capacity to take ownership of tasks and drive through to
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Automotive
Digital Marketing SpecialistBenefitsAs a Automotive Digital
Marketing Specialist with Bartech, you will be working through an
established and respected staffing organization with over 40 years
of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are
dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive
attention, and will assign an employee care representative to
answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending
upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find
potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and
professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive
compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for Automotive
Digital Marketing Specialist Position may include (but are not
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k)Make the most of your experience!Apply now!Keywords:
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Warren , Automotive Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!