Company: Wirtz Manufacturing Company
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Company Overview:Wirtz Manufacturing has been a Family-Owned
business for multiple generations. We are a world leader and a
rapidly growing business in the energy storage field. Our newly
established team structure is providing multiple opportunities for
growth, training, and a better future for the Port Huron, MI
area.Summary:Wirtz Manufacturing is hiring experienced Mechanical
Engineers who are ready to work in a fast pace setting. We are
looking for people who are focused, determined, motivated,
ambitious, and ready to work in a team-oriented environment. To
help keep the flow of the company going smoothly, our Mechanical
Engineers need to be able to communicate effectively, pay attention
to details, demonstrate outstanding customer service, and have
great organization skills. -If you are a Mechanical Engineer and
feel that you are ready to take on the responsibilities at Wirtz
Manufacturing, we greatly encourage you to
apply!Responsibilities:At Wirtz Manufacturing, our Mechanical
Engineers are frequently tasked with the following assignments:
- Complete equipment design using Solid works design software.
Equipment design teams work on continuous improvement of current
product lines, new product line and equipment development, and
custom project design and development. Design mechanical systems
and equipment to include complete production lines and
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing
feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Prepare design specifications.
- Analyze dynamics and vibrations on mechanical systems
- Investigate mechanical failures and maintenance problems
- Conduct research on mechanisms, components and systems
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and
- Ensures the required customer sales order details, customer
specifications, domestic and global machine building codes and
regulations are incorporated into their design.
- Write product specifications, product manuals, prepare product
operating instructions and review technical literature.
- Research, design, evaluate, install and instruct operators on
equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose
faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance
crew.Preferred Qualifications: -
- B.S. or M.S. Engineering Degree
- A.S. in mechatronics or equivalent plus 2 years' experience in
lieu of B.S. Degree
- Proficient in Word products
- Experience with 3-D designs and use of simulation software for
structural, flow and heat transfer analysis. Proficient in
conceptual skillsBenefits:We offer competitive wages and an
incredible benefits package which includes:
- 401K Retirement plan with company match and profit-sharing
- Company paid Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life
- Paid Vacation and Holiday time off
Keywords: Wirtz Manufacturing Company, Warren , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!