UI/UX Engineering Internship
Company: Childhood Cancer Society
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Overview: We are seeking a skilled UI/UX Engineer to design and
develop user interfaces and experiences for our web and mobile
applications. As a UI/UX Engineer, you will be responsible for
working closely with product managers and other developers during
this 4 month internship. The ideal candidate will have a background
in designing and implementing intuitive, user-friendly interfaces
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to create
user-friendly interfaces and experiences for web and mobile
- Conduct user research and analysis to inform the design of user
interfaces and experiences.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs to
communicate design concepts and solutions.
- Ensure the usability and accessibility of all user interfaces
and experiences across devices and platforms.
- At least 2+ years Experience in UI/UX design and development
for web and mobile applications.Applicants who wish to do something
exceptionally nice for a family battling childhood cancer in their
community or network are a plus. Our VIP Disney/Universal Theme
Park Vacation program is life changing. All words fall short.
Keywords: Childhood Cancer Society, Warren , UI/UX Engineering Internship, Engineering , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!