Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Performs test plans and validation of service bay diagnostic
applications and ECU flash programming applications in a garage lab
- Documents issues for developers in MS TFS/Azure DevOps
- Verifies/Validates resolved issues and closes cases.
- Adheres to garage & lab safety practices in personal and team
- Performs some electrical and/or mechanical tests on vehicles as
- Some light disassembly/reassembly may be required to access
- Maintains records on work performed, analyzes data collected
and reports results.
- Recommends revisions to product or component design.
- Maintains good housekeeping, safety practices and
- Coordinates and exchanges findings with engineering personnel
outside work group.
Keywords: ICONMA, Warren , Electronics Technician, Engineering , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!