Company: Sentech Services
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Maintenance ManagerPort Huron, MIPlastic Automotive Supplier1st
ShiftSalary: $90-120KDirect Hire -
Summary:Maintenance Manager will provide maintenance service for
all departments within Port Huron Facility with a strong focus on
preventative maintenance. -Essential Duties and
- Maintain electrical, hydraulic and mechanical functions of all
major and auxiliary equipment to keep them in top level working
- Keep all presses in running condition on a 24-hour per day
- Personally make all contacts with salesmen, suppliers, and
servicemen through any type of communication necessary.
- Initiate safety check program based on manufacturer's
recommendations of all machinery and equipment and repair oil leaks
- Determine and maintain sufficient inventory of spare parts to
insure minimum interruption to machinery and plant operation.
- Communication Skills:
- Attend monthly QOS meetings with Manufacturing Manager.
- Work with Plant Manager/Manufacturing Manager to schedule work
to be done by maintenance crews on work days not scheduled for
- Be responsible for all building maintenance. -All work to be
done by outside sources is to have the Plant Manager's approval to
authorize the work to be done.
- Perform electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic modifications on
tools when required.Maintain unscheduled maintenance downtime below
the expected goal as set forth by the Manufacturing
Manager.Maintain computerized Maintenance Management Software on
machine repairs and P/M.Maintain department budget and cost
control.Supervisory Responsibility- Directly supervises employees
in the Maintenance Department. -Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and
training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems. In the event that
this position becomes vacant, the Manufacturing Manager will resume
- Electrical Skills (Logic level, 110V - 440V, Relay Logic, PLC
Programming Logic, Computer Logic, Blueprint Reading)
- Pneumatic Skills (Pneumatic Circuitry, Blueprint Reading, Work
- Mechanical Skills
- Mechanical Blueprint Reading
- Welding Skills
- Fabricating Skills
- Equipment Repair
- Thinking Logic
- Knowledge of Tool Room Equipment and Capabilities
- Knowledge of Dial Calipers, Micrometers, and other Measuring
- Knowledge of Parts Inventory Requirements
- Statistical Methods of Problem Solving
- Available for 24-hour call.
- Available for 7-day work week.
- Willing and able to work lengthy hours as the job
- Must have plastic injection molding experience
- Education and/or Experience- Associate's degree (A. A.) or
equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 5 to 7
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations- Hi lo license, rigging,
and crane training required -
Keywords: Sentech Services, Warren , Maintenance Manager, Executive , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...