Clinical Process Analyst
Company: McLaren Health Care
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Position Summary: Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of the
Hospital. Provides information technology and application support
to assigned clinical departments. Provides project management and
selection guidance for new applications. Provides assistance and
guidance on process solutions with regard to the use of software
applications. Provides solutions to work orders, trouble tickets
and projects for assigned departments. Coordinates all facets of
planning, workflow, implementation, and maintenance of Patient Care
systems, as well as maintains system documentation, integrity and
integration with other systems under general direction. Facilitates
training, recommends process change, and stays current on
regulatory requirements. Essential Functions and
- Supports the purpose of McLaren Port Huron through behaviors
that reflect and integrate our values, as evidenced by observation,
peer and customer feedback.
- Supports and manages changes as it relates to information
- Coordinates all facets of the Patient Care systems to ensure a
smooth operation to meet the needs of the user.
- Maintains software to ensure reliable data is easily
- Provides training and technical advice to ensure that staff can
take full advantage of the system.
- Performs administrative functions to provide effective
communication with other Hospital departments, employees and
outside agencies.Performs other related duties as required and
- Performs other related duties as required Qualifications:
Required: Professional certification or degree in clinical
profession. Michigan Registered Nurse Three to five (3-5) years of
relevant clinical experience. Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Acute care setting experience. Knowledge, Skills, and
- Working knowledge of and experience using clinical
- PC computer skills using Microsoft Office, Internet browsers,
- Experience with clinical documentation helpful.
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Warren , Clinical Process Analyst, Healthcare , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!