Staff RN - ICU
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 17, 2022
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe
patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within
the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides
patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel
while maintaining standards of care in the ICU. The Registered
Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to
his/her assigned patients; He/She communicates with the physician
about changes in the patients clinical condition including
hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and abnormal
results and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and
accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.Education and Work
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
- Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain
- Minimum of one year as a staff RN in acute care hospital,
critical care preferred.
- Critical Care RN (CCRN) Certification preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.We are an Equal
Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected
characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the
application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Warren , Staff RN - ICU, Healthcare , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!