Posted on: February 9, 2024
Insight Institute of Neuroscience & Neurosurgery (IINN) aims to
advance, challenge, and revolutionize neurosciences and medicine
through scientific research and advanced technology, driven by a
passion to help others regardless of any obstacles and challenges
that may lie ahead. Our integrated team of medical professionals
does so through creative, innovative techniques and care principles
developed because of our continuous pursuit to improve the field of
medicine. Our integrated team works together to find solutions to
both common and complex medical concerns to ensure more powerful,
reliable results. Having multiple specialties "under one roof"
Insight achieves its purpose in providing a comprehensive,
collaborative approach to neuromusculoskeletal care and
rehabilitation to ensure optimal results. Our singular focus is
Patient Care Second to None! Insight Surgical Hospital is a small,
friendly and minimally invasive surgical center and clinic with
patient services second to none! We are proud of our fast-paced,
patient-focused, team-oriented environment with professionals in
neurology, orthopedics, pain management, chiropractic,
gastroenterology, podiatry specialties and more. Every member of
our team is crucial to the patient experience and our success! Our
Hospital and Clinic do not treat general illnesses, including
COVID-19, and has required health safety measures in place for
everyone prior to entering the facility, including temperature and
symptom checks, required PPE and other health hygiene measures. Job
Summary: Our compassionate and team oriented Registered Nurse
partners with our Medical Staff in order to provide patient care
second to none! The Operating Room Nurse will assist our Medical
Staff in the Operating Room for successful surgical cases,
upholding patient safety and preparing the room for surgeries. The
Operating Room Circulating Nurse will be able to work with great
accuracy, demonstrate superior teamwork, while being able to adapt
to any circumstance for effective intraoperative care. The Nurse
will be responsible for following all established policies and
procedures in accordance to standards, while maintaining a safe
operating room. Desired candidates for this position show a
willingness to learn and grow, displaying outstanding attention to
detail, while showing a desire to deliver the highest quality of
patient care. This position is Full Time, with Part Time
consideration, Monday - Friday, shifts starting at 6:30/7:00am.
Insight Employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a
condition of employment, subject to accommodation for medical or
sincerely held religious beliefs. Duties Operating Room Circulating
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation to direct or provide nursing
- Directs and/or provides professional perioperative nursing care
for an assigned group of patients across the age continuum.
- Provides supervision and guidance to other members of the
operating room staff; and may be authorized, in the absence of the
Manager Surgical Services, to make decisions affecting the
operating of the surgical suite.
- Provides perioperative assistance to those in the operating
room in a courteous, professional and productive manner
- Demonstrates Core values including Love, Synergy, Integrity,
Ethics, etc. to help provide patient care second to none
- Collaborates with Medical Staff to overcome obstacles in the
Operating Room and remove barriers communication as needed to grow
culture and provide fantastic environment for patients
Qualifications Operating Room Circulating Nurse:
- Demonstrates eligibility to work for any employer in the
- An Associate degree from a school of nursing is required
- Current licensure in the State of Michigan.
- Previous operating room experience is preferred.
- Current BCLS certification
- Ability to relate and work effectively with others.
- Demonstrated excellent skills in verbal and written English
communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet
- Is aware of professional nursing standards and performs in
accordance with them.
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational
activities for professional advancement.
- Detailed oriented, conscientious and committed to precision in
- Able to coordinate effectively with hospital staff; works well
in a team.
- Able to work with difficult patients compassionately with aim
to deliver the highest level of patient care.
- Exudes respect and flexibility to impact the workplace in a
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and drive.
- Must be prompt and reliable Benefits for our Full Time Team
- Medical Plan options
- Vision and Dental options through our carrier, Guardian
- 401K with Matching; offerings vested months of employment
paired with eligibility to contribute
- Short & Long Disability, and Life Term insurance, complementary
of Full Time Employment
- Additional Supplementary coverages 's elections: Cancer,
Hospital Indemnity, AD&D, etc. Insight is an equal opportunity
employer and values workplace diversity!
Keywords: Insight, Warren , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!