Program Director, Radiologic Technology
Company: St. Clair County Community College
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Program Director, Radiologic Technology ?
Administrative/Professionals Port Huron, MI ID: 173397-100
Program Director, Radiologic Technology Terms of Employment: Full
time, 52 weeks. Hours generally Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30
pm. Hours may vary and include limited weekends & evenings as
determined by the college. Classification: Career Plan Salary
Range: $59,000 to $63,000 based on skills, qualifications, and
experience FLSA Status: Salary/Exempt Application Deadline: Until
Filled Apply online at: www.sc4.edu/jobs. JOB SUMMARY: The program
director is responsible for facilitating program and course
development, maintaining academic oversight, and ensuring continued
compliance with all Joint Review Committee on Education in
Radiologic (JRCERT) accreditation standards for the Radiology
Technology program. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares JRCERT, American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) and institutionally required records, surveys, reports, and
documents relating to the Radiology Technology program.
- Monitor and oversee program activities and outcomes.
- Assists with student clinical experience to include but not
limited to, site recruitment, site communication, maintenance of
records, site visits, and evaluation of site compliance with
- Evaluates student applications and make recommendations for
student selection in accordance with establish guidelines.
- Develops and collaborates on educational marketing and
recruitment activities, including speaking engagements and
- Creates and sustains student services that promote student
- Maintains appropriate professional and community contacts,
memberships, and affiliations to maximize educational opportunities
available to students and enhance personal professional
- Assists in budget preparation and monitoring.
- Develops short- and long-range department planning strategies
in relation to institution plans.
- Maintains current knowledge of educational methodologies,
diagnostic imaging techniques, and procedures relative to the
- Assist Dean and CAO with academic administration as
- Performs other duties as assigned. SUPERVISION RECEIVED:
Reports to the Dean of Health Science/Director of Nursing.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Masters degree from a JRCERT Accredited
Radiography program with a minimum of three (3) years clinical
experience and two years experience as an instructor in a JRCERT
accredited program with current American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) certificate required. Five (5) years clinical
experience preferred. Supervisory and training experience
preferred. PROFESSIONAL/PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Superior leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic, energetic, sense of urgency and can-do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills,
- Enthusiasm for the implementation of emerging nursing-related
technologies including simulation.
- Team player, advocating and exemplifying a cooperative approach
to solving problems.
- Ability to foster relationships with community partners.
- Respect and empathy for a diverse population.
Keywords: St. Clair County Community College, Warren , Program Director, Radiologic Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!