YRC Freight CDL Training!
Company: YRC Freight
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Tuition-Free* Class A
CDL Training! Drive for YRC Freight!
Jump start your career with YRC Freight! If you
want the freedom of driving the open road for a company that values
its people, apply to join the tuition-free* CDL Training Academy
TODAY and a job driving for YRC Freight!
Call 866-461-5795 to speak with a
Office with a View in Four Weeks
- Commit to working for YRC Freight for one year after
successfully completing the CDL Training Academy*
- Pass a drug test, Motor Vehicle Report, and DOT Physical and
you'll be enrolled in our CDL Training Academy.
Four Weeks at the YRC Freight CDL Training
The CDL Training Academy consists of 4 weeks of one-on-one, behind
the wheel driver training with a highly qualified instructor.
Four Weeks On-the-Job Paid Training
Once you graduate from the four-week CDL Training Academy and
receive your Class-A CDL and Hazmat, Tanker, and Doubles/Triples
endorsements, it's on to four additional weeks of on-the job paid
training behind the wheel as a YRC Freight employee at your
specified work location. When complete, you’ll be a bona fide YRC
Freight Road Driver!
*If a driver does not work for YRC Freight for one year
after completing the CDL Training Academy, the tuition for the CDL
Training Academy must be repaid.
- 100% paid healthcare for you and your family
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days.
- Linehaul drivers’ first-year income potential can be as much as
- When the wheels stop moving, we still pay you; hourly pay for
breakdown and load delay.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must pass DOT drug test, and DOT physical.
- Must have a current motor vehicle report (MVR) that represents
a safe operation history.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English
sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand
highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official
inquiries, read a bill of lading, and make accurate entries in
daily driving log.
- Must be able to follow posted safety rules/safe operating
procedures to ensure proper techniques are performed
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week; and
have the ability and willingness to work all scheduled hours,
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
requirements, and other physical requirements lifting up to 70 lbs,
performing repetitive tasks, climbing ladders, and other physical
tasks as needed.
- Operate forklift, dolly, hand truck, pallet truck, carts, and
other equipment necessary for loading and unloading freight.
Call 866-461-5795 for more information or apply
YRC Freight is proudly an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: YRC Freight, Warren , YRC Freight CDL Training!, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!