Key Accounts Executive - Southeastern Michigan
Company: SEMCO Energy
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The Key Accounts Executive, under general supervision, is
responsible for establishing and maintaining business relations
between the company and the commercial and industrial accounts for
gas sales and installation of gas equipment.
- Acts a as liaison between the company and industrial/commercial
accounts for the purpose of making gas sales and advising the
customer about gas equipment, gas load/demand, installations, rates
and regulatory requirements.
- Identify potential conversion customers and convert them from
alternative fuels to natural gas.
- Evaluates customers' needs. Computes installation and product
costs. Submits bid specification to customer for review and
- Inspects establishment / property to ensure installation
feasibility and submits necessary paperwork for review and
approval. Coordinates installation and test operation of machinery
and recommends solutions to product-related issues and/or
- Monitors and reviews gas usage, sales and customer needs.
- Reviews billing information and performs collection activities
for certain large customers.
- Manages projects within time and budget guidelines, including
the conduct of research, preparation of presentation materials,
development of recommendations, project implementation, monitoring,
and revision as necessary.
- Communicates and coordinates with various departments within
the company by preparing necessary reports, follow-up and other
- Attends sales and trade meetings and reads related publications
to obtain current market condition information, business trends and
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration,
Marketing or other related courses.
- With two to four years of related work experience.
- Strong technical background with demonstrated understanding of
- Proven organizational and analytical skills, with the ability
to evaluate data, compile statistics and prepare reports, graphs,
tables and charts.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in order
to deal effectively with a variety of interpersonal relationships
- Good working knowledge of various personal computer business
and engineering software applications presently used by the
Company. Ability to learn new applications.
- Excellent analytical, project management and organizational
skills with the ability to evaluate data.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere through effective
interactions and communications with co-workers, customers and
- Must maintain a safe environment for co-workers, customers and
the public through adherence to established safety standards and
timely reporting of potential hazards.
- Must adhere to Company policies and procedures related to the
code of business ethics, compliance, responsible use of Company
assets, and all applicable state and federal laws.
- Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment.
Work involves sitting at a desk and operating personal computer
equipment for extended periods of time. Duties may also involve
occasional bending, stooping and lifting of up to 25 lbs.
unassisted. Occasional travel to various worksites may also be
required, depending on assignment. May review interior and exterior
work locations that involve hazardous environments requiring
personal protective equipment and some physical discomfort due to
temperature, dust and noise. May be required to work in confined
spaces, on ladders and in adverse weather conditions.
SEMCO Energy is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment
Opportunity employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability status,
medical condition, protected veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information or any other factor that is not
related to the job.
Keywords: SEMCO Energy, Warren , Key Accounts Executive - Southeastern Michigan, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!