Reg Nurse Cas
Company: McLaren Northern Michigan
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Implements the agency program of full time professional nursing
service to patients in their homes under the supervision of the
Clinical Services Supervisor in accordance with agency standards
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Initiates and provides medically prescribed skilled nursing care
and/or health counseling that contributes to the treatment of the
medical condition, achievement of the rehabilitation potential,
and/or reduction of pain and other symptoms.
2. Makes the initial visit to assess the patients physical and
emotional status, needs, and resources through observation,
interview and analysis of records.
3. Prepares the nursing plan of care, in accordance with the
physicians plan of treatment, based on problems identified in the
nursing assessment and provides patient teaching using the Care
Plan/Standard of Care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Preference will be
given to applicants with educational preparation appropriate to the
immediate or long-range needs of the agency.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State
- Minimum of one to two years of med/surg, critical care or
demonstrated experience in a specialty area.
- Current Michigan drivers license and proof of valid automobile
- Two years hospital experience.
- Experience in hospice or a certified home health agency.
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Northern Michigan, Warren , Reg Nurse Cas, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!