Coord Hospice Svc
Company: McLaren Health Care
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsible for monitoring accuracy of documentation including
analysis of openings, re-certifications, assignment of diagnostic
and surgical procedure codes, providing daily scheduling and
clerical support to Hospice programs following organizational and
departmental policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Assists with staff scheduling, productivity recording, and
telephone duties, i.e., taking messages and contacting staff.
Coordinates the admission process for all Hospice and Home Care
- Participates in data collection, compilation, computer input
and generation of reporting.
- Associate degree in Health Information Mgmt, related field, or
- One year general office experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Hospice, Home Care, or Hospital Medical Records
- Status of RHIT or eligibility for.
- ICD-9-CM coding experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Warren , Coord Hospice Svc, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!