Pharmacy Medical Hist Spec
Company: McLaren Health Care
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under supervision, provides assistance with obtaining a complete
and accurate patient medication history for the medication
reconciliation process. Provides technical assistance in the
documentation and clarification of patient medication histories for
new patients. Plays a vital role in patient's admissions.
Job Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direct supervision of a nurse or pharmacist, performs
a verification of the patient's medication history and
clarification of medication names, doses, frequencies and routes of
- Conducts patient, family and/or caregiver interviews to obtain
medication regimen information.
- Obtains inpatient medication history and inputs into medical
record system for review.
- May contact primary care physician offices, pharmacy and using
available software tools, complete medication history for new
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
- Current state pharmacy technician license as required to
practice in the state.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year of pharmacy technician or related experience.
- Retail pharmacy experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Warren , Pharmacy Medical Hist Spec, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!