Patient Access Rep I
Company: McLaren Northern Michigan
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under general direction, the Patient Access Representative I is
responsible for completing tasks associated with specific
assignments. Specific job responsibilities will be in registration,
financial clearance, insurance verification, cashier, etc. as
assigned by Revenue Cycle Management. Patient Access Representative
I is expected to perform assignment tasks within the quality and
productivity standards assigned to position responsibilities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Completes all assigned tasks and responsibilities of Patient
Access Representative I accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responds promptly, professionally and courteously to all
- Cooperates and communicates effectively with all McLaren Health
Care team members.
- Contributes to continuous quality improvement efforts.
- Under general direction, completes tasks accurately and timely.
Seeks guidance and direction from Rep II, Rep III and supervisor on
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum six (6) month of Patient Access, Medical Billing or
Customer Service work experience
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word,
Window based applications, and ten (10) key calculators
- Associates degree in Health Care, Finance or related area.
Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience may be
- Certification in medical billing, coding, or equivalent job
- Working knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10
- One (1) year experience in Revenue Cycle
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Northern Michigan, Warren , Patient Access Rep I, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!