RRT (RCP II) PD - LHMI
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Lake Huron Medical
Center has an unparalleled tradition of providing compassionate,
high-quality health care to the Blue Water Area for nearly 65
years. As a member of Prime Healthcare, our patients benefit from
the expertise of a larger hospital system, in a smaller, more
personal setting. We believe that in health care, just like in
life, minutes always matter. LHMC is accredited by the Joint
Under the direction and authorization of
the medical director and cardiopulmonary director, the RCP II is
responsible for performing respiratory therapeutic and pulmonary
diagnostic procedures as ordered by the physician. Emphasis will be
toward the assessment, planning, implementation and documentation
of care, with consideration of age and population specific needs
and requirements of the patient. In the absence of a supervisor,
may be assigned/identified as Lead RCP, having responsibility for
the section or department during their shift.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. State Respiratory Care Practitioner
(RCP) License required
2. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
3. Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification from the
National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required
4. 2 years experience as an RCP preferred.
5. ACLS certificate within 60 day of hire and maintain current.
6. NRP certificate preferred
7. PALS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain
8. Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science degree preferred
9. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative
Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special
accommodation for the application process, please contact Human
Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Warren , RRT (RCP II) PD - LHMI, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!