Nuclear Medicine Techno
Company: McLaren Northern Michigan
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Position Summary: Responsible for performing all aspects of
patient exam activities of Nuclear Medicine at a technical level
that will produce high quality images consistent with established
policies & procedures at a technical level typically requiring
Job Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. 1. Specializes in performing diagnostic studies in Nuclear
- Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures, and
addresses patient concerns to foster a sense of comfort and
confidence to patients and ensure the needs of individual patients
- Operates and maintains all assigned nuclear scanning imaging
equipment to ensure it works properly.
- Performs diagnostic studies including measuring and preparing
concentrations of radioactive isotopes in specified body areas to
obtain diagnostic information that correctly captures the images
requested by a physician.
- Properly identifies, prepares and/or administers
medications/substances that are within the technologists scope of
practice as prescribed by a licensed independent practitioner.
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Nuclear Medicine
- Registered in Nuclear Medicine with the ARRT or the Nuclear
Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
- Current BLS certification
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Northern Michigan, Warren , Nuclear Medicine Techno, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!