Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing,
stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving,
unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or
material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
- Verify and keep records of incoming and outing shipments.
- Prepares items for shipment using proper tools and packaging
materials. Including, construction, crating, shrink wrapping
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs or measures
items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information
against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, rejects/reports damaged
items, and records shortages.
- Maintain accurate inventory of shipping materials and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of shipping/receiving/inventory control
- Computer proficiency Microsoft Word. Able to learn and
effectively use computerized inventory systems.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with
manufacturing, internal support groups, and external transportation
- Attention to detail
- Team-work oriented attitude
is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Warren , Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!