Master Social Worker
Company: Corizon Health, Inc.
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 7, 2021
About Corizon Health
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It's a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the
opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being,
and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a
pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health
professional, you have access to the resources and support to
enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career
potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an
underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon
Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical
Corizon's behavioral health professionals are passionate about
impacting this underserved population. Their work transforms the
lives of those who are stigmatized by others, working
therapeutically with the assistance of technology and integrated
healthcare models. Our team of professionals give incarcerated
individuals the opportunity to live healthier, more productive
lives with appropriate treatment programs for a wide variety of
behavioral health conditions. Corizon's behavioral health
professionals are bringing the most effective community-based
behavioral healthcare services into the nation's prisons and jails,
putting you at the forefront of developments in your field.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Master Social
Worker with Corizon Health:
- Maintains a caseload of patients from both the inpatient and
- Provides therapeutic interventions on an individual and group
basis as appropriate.
- Assists in planning and implementing the goals and objectives
of programs and projects. May direct special projects as
- Provides comprehensive social work to restore the individual to
their maximum functioning capacity.
- Provides the necessary preparation of documentation, necessary
records and reports.
- Participates in and conducts in-service programs, as well as
assists in the orientation of new staff.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Responsible for the obtaining of information for comprehensive
- Performs other related duties at the request of the Program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
Experience & Requirements
- Graduation from a masters level program in social work,
accredited by the counsel for social work.
- Minimum of two years employment in a social work capacity in a
public or private agency or equivalent.
- Must receive a satisfactory background investigation
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are
required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment
opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all
positions without regard to race, gender, national origin,
religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran,
or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected
Keywords: Corizon Health, Inc., Warren , Master Social Worker, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!