Company: Taco Bell
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 8, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient
manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek
help from others when appropriate; and be willing to provide help
and guidance to others.
As a Shift Leader at Taco Bell, you will have access to the
- Flexible scheduling practices
- Free meals
- GED assistance
- College accredited training
- Discounted College Tuition
- Corporate Discounts (cellular service, cable tv, etc)
- Bonus Incentives
- Growth Opportunities
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when
speaking with customers.
- Works with urgency.
- Cooperation with peers - work with fellow employees as part of
a team, helps others when they need a hand.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as
scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides
appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
Initiative and Energy
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply
required and maintains a high activity level.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and works with RGM to achieve
- Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry
out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and
stooping during 90% of shift time.
This list of job duties and responsibilities is not all
inclusive. Employees typically average 30+ hours a week, but hours
may vary depending on the operational needs of the business. The
company and/or restaurant management may change or add to these job
duties and responsibilities at any time with or without prior
Keywords: Taco Bell, Warren , Shift Lead, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!