Licensed Professional Counselor
Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that
deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're
motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we
encourage you to apply today!
- Provides empirically based psychological interventions to the
person receiving services and his/her family as appropriate for
their specific needs in order to maximize and encourage their
participation with the community at large. Interventions may
include cognitive behavioral interventions, problem solving focused
interventions, addressing adjustment processes and coping,
psycho-education, stress management, wellness promotion,
compensatory strategies, pain management, as-well-as programmatic
- Performs brief assessments at various stages in the counseling
process as appropriate.
- Provides feedback to the appropriate person served, family, and
treatment team, with regards to behavioral, emotional,
psychological, and cognitive rehabilitation issues, test results,
and practical applications.
- Performs a thorough evaluation by assessing the needs of the
person receiving services, and sets measurable objectives that are
formulated in conjunction with the rehabilitation team and adjusts
treatment to achieve maximum results.
- Responsible for applying professional knowledge and skills in
accordance with the accepted standards of clinical practice, to
facilitate problem resolutions, and thereby the achievement of
individualized goals and outcomes for the person served.
- Provides treatment progress and status documentation in
accordance with the Plan of Treatment and maintains and submits
documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company,
facility, local, state and federal regulations.
- Reports progress to the rehabilitation staff, person receiving
services and family members and observes/documents and reports
changes in the condition of the person served to the clinical
coordinator/designee, attending physician, and other treatment team
members as appropriate.
- Participates in the team process, provides input and effective
treatment strategies, attends case conference and family
educational meetings and develops, teaches, and assesses the Plan
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's or doctoral degree in counseling or a
counseling-related field from an accredited college or
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience and counseling
- Maintenance of professional license and/or certification as
required by the state in which the counselor practices
- Successfully completes any/all required pre-employment
evaluation test(s) per policy in each assigned area of
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain
injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way:
blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient's
real-life activities. It's a combination that delivers better
results during the recovery journey and into the future. Today, our
rehab services are still removing walls, breaking barriers and
rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreaking home and
community rehab, we're also providing services in residential
facilities and outpatient clinics. For more information visit
www.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Warren , Licensed Professional Counselor, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!