Harbor Intervention Specialist Part Time
Company: Comprehensive Youth Services
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $13Comprehensive Youth Services, Inc. dba
The HarborWe are currently looking for a team member to assist with
shift coverage as a float person. The program is open 24/7 365 days
a year. Shifts are typically 8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, and 12am-8am. This
is a part time position with up to 60 hours in a two week period.
Schedules are posted in advance in regards to what shifts need to
be covered. Earned PTO, 403B with a 10% match and a shift
differential for off shiftsThe Harbor program serves runaway and
homeless youth in Saint Clair County and the surrounding areas. The
Harbor is a short term shelter for youth 9-17 years old. Some of
the job duties and responsibilities are listed below.Intervention
- Assist residents in their daily routine including: helping
residents with their hygiene needs, meals, bed-time, and personal
- Provide supervision and guidance to residents on outings and
- Transport residents to and from school, & appointments as
- Assist with medical needs of residents as assigned including
passing medications, & first aide
- Completion of intakes when necessary.
- Complete all necessary documentation in case files and contact
- Answer crisis calls and provide necessary crisis
- Participate with the resident in assigned chores and
- Assist with the management of the residents' behavior in
compliance with the service plan and all policies and
- Responsible for bed checks, and routine interventions during
- Assist the Program Director in the compliance of all state,
federal, local, health and fire regulations and licensing
requirements to ensure that the premises are safe, clean, and
- Prepare nutritious meals per the posted menu and monitor
residents' eating habits.
- Participate in staff trainings, staff meetings and supervision
- Follow through on recommendations and requests made by the
- Plan for and supervise educational needs, intra-personal
groups, shopping, leisure-time activities, and quiet time
- Provide outreach activities as assigned.
- Monitor and provide for the residents' need for clothing,
linens, hygiene products, etc.
- Perform other duties, as directed, to allow the program and the
agency to function at its maximum level. Location of Job: The
Harbor 929 Pine Street Port Huron, MI 48060
Keywords: Comprehensive Youth Services, Warren , Harbor Intervention Specialist Part Time, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!