Public Safety Officer - LHMI
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: September 21, 2022
ResponsibilitiesPerforms security services, including electronic
surveillance, and systematic manual Security Officers rounds.
Coordinates facility response to various potential problems for
patients, employees, and visitors. Enforces policy & procedure,
ensuring equitable enforcement. Follows guidelines and perpetual
monitoring techniques, towards establishing a safe workplace for
employees and a safe environment of care. Works with the
Environment of Care committee to ensure a multi-disciplinary
approach to security and safety. Participates in employee awareness
and education. Driving as needed for company
business.QualificationsEducation and Work Experience
- BVP within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
- Experience in Healthcare security or related field
- State Guard Certification Registration Card.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.Facility Specific
Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
- State driver's license upon hire.
- Current DMV H6 report.We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative
Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to
veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special
accommodation for the application process, please contact Human
Resources. EEO is the Law:
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Warren , Public Safety Officer - LHMI, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!