McMorran Theater Operations
Company: City of Port Huron
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: November 16, 2022
THE CITY OF PORT HURON IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
THE FOLLOWING PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT THE MCMORRAN
CIVIC CENTER ARENA:THEATER OPERATIONS
- Set up for various events.
- Clean up the stage area and loading dock.
- Load and unload performer/customer trucks when the contract
- Work backstage when called upon.
- Assist the performer/customer with pre-production
requirements.Salary: $ 11.50 - $ 12.50 per hourWorking Hours for
All Positions: Varies; must be willing and available to work nights
and weekends.Benefit Package for All Positions:
- Does not include a benefit package.Date Posted: Monday, August
Application Deadline:Friday, December 2, 2022 Contact :
- Job applications can be obtained from the Human Resources
Department or downloaded from HERE .
- If mailed, it must be postmarked by the deadline date listed
- Original job applications will be accepted in-person or by mail
at: City of Port Huron
100 McMorran Blvd.
Port Huron, MI 48060 ** EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ** Deadline for
Applying : Dec 2, 2022 04:30 PM
Keywords: City of Port Huron, Warren , McMorran Theater Operations, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!