Resident Support Aide - McLaren Careers
Company: McLaren Health Care
Location: Port Huron
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Promotes resident centered care by providing choice to
residents. Will provide meal service, housekeeping, and laundry
services in a positive and supportive environment for
- Assists in food preparation and food service to residents.
- Prepares and delivers food substitutions to residents as needed
and assists residents in setting up meal tray as needed.
- Ensures proper sanitation and storage of kitchen equipment,
food and supplies.
- Ensures that food temperatures are maintained at proper levels
throughout service, and storage.
- Responsible for sanitation of kitchen work areas; will keep
them clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies,
- Carries out garbage, cleans equipment, work tables, ranges,
utensils, pots and pans, floors, and so forth as assigned.
- May transport food carts to and from resident areas as
- Performs dishwashing and cleaning procedures.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service and dining service experience
- Ability to lift, push and move equipment, supplies, etc., up to
fifty pounds. Constant standing and walking is required. Frequent
bending, lifting, squatting, kneeling also required.
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Warren , Resident Support Aide - McLaren Careers, Other , Port Huron, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!