Automotive Labor Time Technician
Company: Bartech Staffing
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Job Description If you are an experienced Automotive Labor Time
Technician looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech
can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include
some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need
for a Automotive Labor Time Technician. This is a contract
position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition
into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the
background we are looking for, and you are interested in an
opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we
want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US
for immediate opening. --For this opportunity, the successful
candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2
employee while providing services to our end client.Automotive
Labor Time Technician---------- ----Job Responsibilities
Your specific duties as a Automotive Labor Time Technician will
- Labor Time Activity supports the validation of service
procedures and is responsible for developing labor times from
timing steps to publishing in Service Information. This position
would report to the time study development team that is responsible
for building the complete job study from step times, common times,
standard times, and virtual times.
- Virtual Study Procedure Priorities ??? Involves the review of
potential procedures that could be studied virtually and selecting
which studies to test first.
- Virtual Time Study Tool Development ??? Work cross functionally
to determine what tools are available to build accurate virtual
- Global Coordination ??? Work with all regions to share best
practices and implement learnings/tools.
- Perform Virtual Studies ??? Build studies with data and tools
available. As virtual studied grow there is the potential for
additional people reporting to this position.
- Cross Check Virtual Time vs Study Time. As we work through
proof of concepts time studies will be developed both virtually and
physically. These will need to be compared to
- Review/classify procedures. What should be Physically Studied
vs Mixed vs Virtual vs Left at Straight Time (ST
- IPTV, Mix, Volume, Warranty Cost
- Support activities related to work planning
- Vehicle planning. Support determining what vehicles need to be
on order to support physical validation and timing.
- Bay Utilization. Support program coordinators in planning out
what needs to be studied on which vehicles and timing. Including
throughput. Automotive Labor Time TechnicianJob Requirements As a
Automotive Labor Time Technician you must represent our company
well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and
beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented
and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving
abilities.-- It is also important that you display excellent verbal
and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Associate's degree in engineering technology or related field
- 3-5 years experience required.
- Preferred Work Schedule:M-F 6a-3p Automotive Labor Time
TechnicianBenefits As a Automotive Labor Time Technician with
Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected
staffing organization with over 40 years of serving as a trusted
partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our
talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an
employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns
that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and
your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct
employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be
rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Automotive Labor Time Technician Position
may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience!Apply now!
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Warren , Automotive Labor Time Technician, Professions , Warren, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!